Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Monday, November 23, 2009
Monday, November 16, 2009
- Went to Greenhills Beach with Nath. He whinged about driving so I told him to pull over and I would drive, just to shut him up, and he actually did. What a child.
- Watched the insane school sports that were taking place all over the beach, while Nath read the new Wheel of Time book out loud to me.
- Picked Nath's little sister, Jessie, up from school and took her home to Kurnell to visit his Dad and Sue.
- Carlie and Michael picked me up and we went for pre-show dinner at "the best chicken burger shop in the world" in Petersham. Ritz Chix is still better in my opinion.
- Went to see Blitzen Trapper at The Metro with Carlie and Michael, partners in crime. Nice to see Lewis and Nina there. Blitzen were so good live. Shame about the poor ticket sales.
- Hung out with stay-at-home-study Nathan
- Boost close. Spoke to Matt about the girls. Eek
- Found Stelzer and Mia in the mall and decided to see The Time Traveller's Wife with them
- Karaoke at Northies minus the karaoke with Ian, Nikki, Mia, Mickey and my sister
- Mia drove me home and we had a good ol' car chat.
- Carlie came to hang out at Nath's with me and we tried on my new bustiers! Trying to work out a Disney costume for Ange's party.
- Decided that Nath needed a hair cut for his job interview, I needed conditioner and M&M's for my gumball machine, Carlie and I both wanted to go to Camera House and we all needed lunch, so up to Miranda we ventured.
- Nath's first haircut since his youth was less displeasing than he imagined. XQuisito's was awesome and I was lectured by the Camera House guy for buying my camera from overseas. But I did buy a camera bag. Goodbye shitty Supre bag.
- Back to Nath's to sit on the deck in the afternoon sun and try out the zoom of my camera.
- Tried to help Nath study for his job interview test with my old Geography skillz.