Monday, November 16, 2009

Novermber 9, 2009

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  1. Carlie came to hang out at Nath's with me and we tried on my new bustiers! Trying to work out a Disney costume for Ange's party.
  2. Decided that Nath needed a hair cut for his job interview, I needed conditioner and M&M's for my gumball machine, Carlie and I both wanted to go to Camera House and we all needed lunch, so up to Miranda we ventured.
  3. Nath's first haircut since his youth was less displeasing than he imagined. XQuisito's was awesome and I was lectured by the Camera House guy for buying my camera from overseas. But I did buy a camera bag. Goodbye shitty Supre bag.
  4. Back to Nath's to sit on the deck in the afternoon sun and try out the zoom of my camera.
  5. Tried to help Nath study for his job interview test with my old Geography skillz.

No comments:

Post a Comment