Sunday, September 13, 2009

September 4, 2009

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  1. Spent the whole day readying my application for the Clemenger 2010 Graduate Program.
  2. Devised an IMC for Tim Burton's upcoming Alice In Wonderland (2010). Tried to pretty my application up with photoshop graphics. Went home to find my uni transcipts. Realised my application was larger that 5MB. Frantically tried to make it smaller. Sent off the application minutes before deadline. Then realised I had a spelling mistake in my subject line for the application email. I am so...Irresistabe. Doh.
  3. Went in to Uni to meet Nath for the Verge Opening Night.
  4. Ditched that pretty quickly to meet our friends at the Allawah, where Mia talked shit about Nath. Hilarious!
  5. Caught the train home with little Nathy.

No comments:

Post a Comment