Wednesday, May 20, 2009

May 19, 2009

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  1. Train didn't turn up so Nath and I discussed our different approaches to time. He likes to get everywhere really early, whereas i prefer to be exactly on time or, more often, a bit late. I hate waiting, he likes to wait and relax
  2. Found a good magazine shop at Kings Cross, alas they did not have the magazine I was looking for
  3. Tsuki, Tsuki, Tsuki. Started grassroots pitching for DigiSPAA, a digital filmmaking competition. I want to enter! 
  4. A drunk, dodgy dude at Central Station attempted to grab slash grope me. Only managed to grasp at my arm before continuing on his drunken stumble, but it was the first time I've really ever had someone physically accost me. Sort of scary.
  5. Ate Thai while watching crappy crime dramas on TV at Nath's house

No comments:

Post a Comment