Thursday, June 25, 2009

June 21, 2009

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  1. Convinced Nathan to come back to mine for lunch with my Nan, Pop and newly returned sister.
  2. Tane and Alecia were at Nath's place so we walked around and finally, I met little Matilda Butterworth. She was very cute and content. Not a cry baby at all!
  3. Back to my place to say goodbye to Nan and Pop. The grey nomads are on the move and are going away in their caravan for god knows how long.
  4. Took Scrabble and Cluedo to Nathan's house and attempted to organise a games night. No one could make it so I played my first ever game of Scrabble with Nathan. He won. 
  5. After an entire day of  complaining, "You said I could play Little King's Story today!", Nathan finally got his wish. I tried to finish off Peggle on my iPhone. How exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment