Friday, June 5, 2009

June 4, 2009

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  1. Jess and I dreamed of our overseas adventures on the walk to Tsuki. Can't wait. More that 300 days though. Shit, it won't even let me book a flight yet.
  2. Had a fat chat with Amz on the trip from Tsuki to Uni via ANZ. Talked about her rad internship with Hugh Jackman's mate, XYZ Networks internships and jobs, her French oral and Broken Castle this weekend. 
  3. Quick Uni research session. Photocopied what is sure to be useless and irrelevant information for my essay. Makes me feels like I'm doing something. And you have to start somewhere.
  4. Received a messages from Nath's Mum, "Matilda Rose has entered the world." So excited! 
  5. Straight to the Bistro. Again. Quiet night. Thank God. Iain was hosting the ping pong tournament so had someone to talk to, or rather make desserts for, after Jess left early.

No comments:

Post a Comment