Thursday, June 25, 2009

June 23, 2009

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  1. Couldn't sleep in the early morning. I felt sick. Had two panadol on the train on the way in to Tsuki, and had to eat some of my cake so I wouldn't get ill.
  2. Jess told me about her internship interview with the hot, male model, who was, of course, also a good communicator. So funny! She called him to tell him that he had the position and left a message. He called back and I answered. I could just tell it was him! Had to try not to laugh. Like schoolgirls. Unfortunately new interns have been put on hold. Devastating.
  3. Had Mick's Chicken Goodness left overs for lunch. And then the rest of my Banana Caramel cake. Best lunch ever. No offense Nathan. 
  4. Jane dropped me to Central and we talked about Spring Awakening and her audition.
  5. Caught the train back to Krystle's with Nathan. Watched the start of Orgazmo (1997) an early film by Trey Parker and Matt Stone, of South Park. 

No comments:

Post a Comment