Friday, June 5, 2009

June 3, 2009

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  1. Nathan stayed home with me for a sick day together. Both of us have a mild cold. Hope it isn't swine flu.
  2. Intended on cleaning my room and starting my film essay but instead updated blogs and whatnot
  3. Tried to find flights and accommodation for Splendour. Realised there is zero accommodation left. Just as I was thinking we might have to refund our tickets Tash messaged me to say that we can probably stay with her. Awesome!
  4. Didn't realise Origin was on, so the pub was ridics busy. Urghh. 
  5. Recieved my Matryoshka doll! So cute. But I blew wood chips in my eyes trying to remove the sawdust from inside it.

1 comment:

  1. Hahhaha the wood chips in eyes made me laugh.
    Poor weens. x

    ReplyDelete