Thursday, June 25, 2009

June 24, 2009

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  1. Wanted to make the most of the previous night's Coles shopping spree. So actually made breakfast. Jam on toast. 
  2. Went to Miranda Westfield. Worst place ever. There was nothing to buy! I managed to find a warm, black jacket for going in to Tsuki. So sick of freezing! Also bought a bandage black skirt and stockings and suspenders, which I've been meaning to get for ages.
  3. Came home and found Russh on my bed. So got stuck into it for awhile.
  4. Close at the Bistro on Origin night. Though it would be a nightmare but wasn't too bad.
  5. Back to Krystle's and had Mi Goreng noodles for dinner. The first time I've ever had them. I put the fatty little satchel in and everything. Pretty good! Definitely would eat them all the time if I was backpacking again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment