Wednesday, June 3, 2009

June 2, 2009

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  1. Early morning dreams of sleeping through the whole day and forgetting to go to Tsuki
  2. Alarm went off and I actually got up and went to Tsuki
  3. Started long lead pitching for the Russian Resurrection Film Festival. Apparently Hipsters (2009) is really good so I'll have to make time to watch it soon.
  4. Was going to go to dinner with Amz and Mia, but they ended up having "devon sausages" or "devil sausages" or something to that effect, so I went home with Nathan instead
  5. Nath put on Bangkok Dangerous (2008) with Nicholas Cage. I watched about 15 minutes of it and it seemed incredibly lame. Definitely straight to DVD material, but I guess whatever pays the bills. I fell asleep really early for once!

No comments:

Post a Comment