Monday, August 3, 2009

July 30, 2009

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  1. Back to Uni. My bus didn't turn up so I ended up being late to class. I don't seem to be having much luck with transport lately!
  2. Internship Project lecture was sort of scary. Actually made this project that I have been putting off for a year seem real. Funny to think of all of my friends that did it a whole year ago.
  3. Lunchie munchies at Broadway with Amz and Lucy. When will I learn that food court Asian is always feral. Always!
  4. Waited for Nath to finish and chilled with Amz. Picked up our film essays and lay on the grass talking shit about screenplay ideas.
  5. Went to see Harry Potter again with Nathy! More Skittles. Need to stop eating them. I've returned to the glory days of my high school Skittles obsession.

No comments:

Post a Comment