Monday, August 3, 2009

July 31, 2009

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  1. Tsuki. Jess and Jane were both away. Moh.
  2. Convinced Nath to catch the train to Kings Cross to meet me.
  3. Double date, double dinner with Nicole and Mitch. The most delicious tempura chicken at a Japanese restaurant, then sweet and sour main at Thai. Fatties!
  4. Met up with everyone at Chingalings, but didn't stay long. Nath was covered in dirt still from soccer and I had to open the next day.
  5. Arrived at Nath's house and found a cylinder container from the post office. We both knew it was his Bachelor's Degree from the Gong. I performed a mock graduation ceremony and we opened it. Getting a degree is such a let down. It was two pieces of paper. A certificate and a transcript. I could print that off at home! Five years of university for THIS!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yo babe,

    I've got no credit thus have not been in touch for the last 2 days. I was at Wooloomooloo yestoes so couldn't come eat strawbs avec toi. Went to French lectch today. When you want to start private lessons I'm all ears. I'm off to work now. Holy shit how shit.

    I'll call ya when I get creds. Or if you call me. Whatever comes first.

    Meowww
    Dymo.

    Sorry for using your blog as a personal communcation tool...

    ReplyDelete