Wednesday, August 19, 2009

August 14, 2009

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  1. Once again tried to find the best course in film to do after I finish my degree in a few weeks! Seem to be spending a lot of time trying to work out what to do next these days
  2. Spoke to my sister. Apparently her and Geoff are over for good. But she says that ever few weeks
  3. Lift to Cronulla with Mum and Dad and their friends. Mum picked me out a nice wine that she thought I would like, after I whined about hating drinking at restaurants cause wine is disgusting
  4. Dinner at Royal O with the girls from school. We are always so loud. I lose my voice at our dinners and everyone else in the restaurant hates us. People asked to move! I don't know why we are so damn loud.
  5. On to the Lounge for more fun. A Canadian guy bought us bottles of Champagne for Prue's Birthday. Didn't get home till 2:30, which was late considering my early start the next morning. Prue ended up sleeping at Nathan's with me after we made a bad taxi decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment