Saturday, August 1, 2009

July 25, 09

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  1. Woke up with a splitting headache. Was seriously worried that something in my skull might burst. Readied for Splendour and then started drinking out on our deck with everyone, shared sections of the newspaper
  2. Walked to Splendour. Was a bit further than we had anticipated. Saw Yves Klein Blue. I think.
  3. Went to Tipi Forest where the annoying theme song of the weekend made it's debut. Riverside Motherfuckers!
  4. Walked to the camping ground to meet Amz and Mia. Parked there for a fair few hours and had far too many drinks. Everyone left and we had a singalong to Wild Horses and New Slang in the car. Thought I had lost my ring but had really only lost my shit.
  5. Back to the Festival just in time to see the end of Bloc Party. Ran into Carlie and Michael, held hands and danced around in a circle. Back to Tipi and then home for more dance party action.

No comments:

Post a Comment