Saturday, August 1, 2009

July 24, 2009

  1. Got ready to leave for Splendour. Did my hair and spoke to Tasho and Nate. He had arrived safely at the airport and was sitting there waiting for our flight
  2. Dad drove me to the airport and Nathan met us outside the Terminal to ditch his suitcase. Reunion time at the Departure Lounge. Got Maccas and had to throw away my tweezers and razor. I knew I would had to, don't know why I bothered bringing them. Nathan found 50 bucks!
  3. Our "Reliable. Fast. Airport Transfer' was late. I dozed on the way to Byron listening to The Shins
  4. At the house! Raining. We met all of Tash and Schmang's friends, who we were staying with. Started drinking and then departed for dinner
  5. Nathan bought shit Rose and we all proceeded to get blind. Tried to get into Beach Hotel and stood in the line for an hour. Left and found Paul with "no pants on" out the back of the Northern. Went home and fell asleep on a bed made of cushions.

No comments:

Post a Comment