Monday, August 10, 2009

August 8, 2009

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  1. Open at Boost with Tash and Georgia. Porgie hid my drink and distracted me from recovering my phone. Unfortunate.
  2. Met Dee and Tash and got Ritz Chix for lunch, then went back to Dee's to sit in the last of the afternoon sun
  3. Boozy catch up dinner with Dee, Tash, Amz and Mia. Good times making a ruckus out the front at Cedar's despite them trying to give us the boot before 10:00 pm.
  4. Back to Dee's to continue the party. Early wake-up catching up with me. Used Dee's new remote for her camera to attempt a 'family portrait'
  5. Nath picked me up and dropped Amz and Mia home. Finally rescued my picnic basket from the oh so long ago Broken Castle. I'm too scared to open it.

No comments:

Post a Comment